Thursday, January 20, 2011

SEE YOU ON THE HILL #dos

Since the old Hi-8 video camera days with the "KAOS KREW", I've enjoyed filming pretty much anything and the art of editing it. I like to think that I can bring a stranger to the scene, feel what was happening at that moment or find whatever the message visually I'm saying in a certain edit. Weather a deep thought out video or a edit like this one, I always have something to say with the audience.

This video was a drive up to Mt. Hood. My roommate and good friend Mark Oanes and his little brother Paul, who was visiting from California joined the ride. I drove up in the morning and Mark drove down. The weather was rainy and gray on the mountain, so the best video footage we had was the drive up. This is how the drive up went...


No comments:

Post a Comment