Sunday, February 6, 2011

Food/Drink Love#1 Bunk Bar

"Food/Drink Love" will be a me practicing on becoming a food and drink critic in my own way. I thoroughly enjoy expanding my horizon on the Portland food and drink scene. There are so many wonderful places in this town and creating this "Food/Drink Love" section of this blog will motivate me to explore the different options Portland has to offer...like I really needed the motivation.





The "Matt Brown Red Beer" $5

The "Pulled Pork" with apple cabbage slaw, house made mustard and pickles $8


Bunk Bar is located in lower industrial SE. You may have to wait in line to order your meal, but if your with someone, have them order your drinks at the bar and then find a seat in their spacious, nicely lit dinning area. Great mellow vibe with great sandwiches...I'll be returning.

No comments:

Post a Comment